The NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) Accredited Remodeling Company program is the residential remodeling industry’s foremost company-wide accreditation program.
When a company achieves NARI Accreditation, this signifies that they have been certified as providers of the highest level of remodeling services.
HArts Design+Build is one of 12 NARI Accredited Companies in the nation, and the only NARI Accredited remodeling business in California!
Accredited Company Eligibility Requirements:
- Has been continuous in operation as a remodeling business for 5 years OR has at least 5 years remodeling experience
- Has at least one professional on staff with a top-tier industry certification, such as NARI’s Certified Remodeler (CR)
Choosing a NARI Accredited Remodeling Company:
- Takes the guesswork out of selecting a qualified, customer-focused remodeling contractor
- Gives you peace of mind that your remodeling contractor complies with the highest industry standards
- Assures your remodeling contractor has been vetted by an independent, third-party professional assessor
- Ensures your contractor has the proper management framework to handle even your most complex projects and complete them to your satisfaction.